We recognize the importance of parents in the education process of students. A strong and transparent one-to-one relationship is encouraged at NPS International School. Parents receive priority attention in an open and friendly environment that keeps the communication channel open between the school, parents, and students.
A variety of avenues are provided for close interaction and partnership with parents through various forums and mediums:
- Induction Day for new students and parents.
- Workshops and Seminars for parents give them valuable tips on parenting. Special care is taken to discuss the academic progress, moral growth, and discipline of the students
- Adequate guidance is provided to the students for career building during these interactions.
- Open House Days to discuss areas of mutual concern and interest.
- Class-wise and Subject-wise Parent-Teacher Meetings (PTMs), where the academic profile and general demeanour of each student are discussed in detail.
- Parent involvement in School activities, Exhibition, and School educational Field trips.
- Regular communication through student’s Almanac, Newsletters, SMS & telephone call, ERP- Mobile Apps for School-Parent Communication, Web-based GPS Tracking.
- Voluntary Parent participation in conducting Seminars, Workshops & various events.
- Email updates from teaching staff to parents.
- SMS messaging to inform/remind of important events.
- Regular Newsletters and the yearly School Magazine keep the school community updated on the latest happenings and future events.
- Our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/NPSInternationalGuwahati), Website (www.npsis.in) carry regular updates of all events and all circulars to parents. Teachers contact parents via phone calls regularly and the school takes pride in its positive phone calls to communicate even small successes of our children.