Date of Entrance Examination for Grade XI Science is on 7th January 2018.
We are delighted that you are considering NPS for your child’s education. We invite you to explore what learning means at NPS and discover the latent talent in your beloved child.
The procedure that you need to follow for joining the NPS fraternity is simple and student friendly.
- Students seeking admission in KG-III are required to appear in an Interaction session with a teacher wherein students are asked to do various activities. This is done to discover the child’s potential and attitude. The Observation records that we prepare at the time of the interactive session, will enable a teacher to deal with the child once he/she starts attending the classes. This information helps the teachers in making teaching-learning process more effective for the child according to his/her strengths and weaknesses.
- Students seeking admission in grade IV-IX are required to appear for a test in Maths, EVS/Science & English based on the syllabus that they are currently doing. Those who cannot perform well in the written exam may be invited for the second round of Counselling session with the Admission Officer. However, all new admissions are subject to availability of seats.
- Students seeking admission in XI are required to sit for an Entrance Exam based on X syllabus for all streams viz., Science, Commerce, and Humanities. Later, they have an interactive session with the Admission Officer along with their parents. However, admission is subject to Board results and Entrance Exam results.
- All parents seeking admission in NPS International School will attend an Orientation session with the Principal on the day of the Entrance test.
- A Question –Answer session will be addressed by the Admission Officer/ Principal on the day of the Entrance test.